I have been using Comment Luv since I started blogging in 2007. I’ve seen it go through changes. Also, I was one of the first to use the G.A.S.P. plugin that was created by Andy Bailey together with Gail Gardner of GrowMap. I’m totally pleased that a new, CommentLuv Premium WordPress 7 in 1 plugin has been developed. I can appreciate it’s benefits and checks and balances as opposed to the inaccuracies of Akismet.
Powered By CommentLuv Premium
With the advent of CommentLuv Premium, you are receiving the benefit of 7 plugins features in one!
You will receive the following features. Here’s a brief outline:
- G.A.S.P. I’ve written a promotional piece and review on my blog when G.A.S.P. Anti-Spambot plugin first came out. Best feature? The little check-mark box instead of the dreaded CAPTCHA.
- KeywordLuv. At one point I used a separate Keyword Luv plugin but quickly disabled it as it was more bother and spammers sought out Lists that were “KeywordLuv” enabled than I cared to deal with. But this is just my opinion, and I wrote about that too in my “Blogging Tips” Best Of sidebar posts.
- Do Follow. As far as DoFollow goes, I’ve written explaining what the difference between DoFollow v. NoFollow is, and have mine set to 5 approved comments before Do Follow becomes enabled. Many bloggers look for DoFollow Blog lists.
Andy has made some changes to CommentLuv and CommentLuv Premium in that it is now self-hosted, and I’ve had a few kinks with it. Some posts I comment on only allow your most recent comment to be CommentLuv enabled, and well, I can live with that, but I prefer to have a choice (which I offer) of multiple posts to leave which may be relevant.
- Multiple Post Choice Options. The new CommentLuv Premium will give your readers that option if they are good girls and boys and pay it forward by sharing your posts!
- Self-Ping. I’ve had a plugin installed for quite some time that won’t Ping the search engines every time I go in to a post to edit it. I can list all the search engines that I choose to ping, and wrote about it and explained the spectacular tricks of pinging. CommentLuv Premium will automatically assure that you aren’t spamming the search engines and penalizing yourself.
- Trackback Validation – See who links back to you. Relevant Incoming links = a good thing.
- Twitterlink. And of course, the Twitter Link is a good one, and in another detailed post I have written explaining it’s benefits. Your new readers will be able to follow you on Twitter when they see your Twitter handle. More visibility, more followers if they enjoy your comments!
Short story? Some people may like an all-in-one offering, because the less plugins you have enabled on your blog, the less chance your blog will go bonkers.
The Good News? You can get your hands on this multi-tasking new CommentLuv Premium Plugin, but FOR A LIMITED SHORT TIME ONLY, Andy is offering it at an introductory rate! A bargain deal, actually! In a few days, the price is going up!
There’s also a few BONUS plugins, templates and items thrown in during the special promotional offer! I especially like the wp plugin that reminds you to leave a response on comments that were left, another way to engage your readers. How often do we approve comments, and then forget to respond? It’s like my own personal digital reminder!
For More Information Visit: CommentLuv Premium WordPress Plugin
Note: Another recommendation of mine you may want to check out is my post on No-Follow Reciprocity plugin.
© 2011 Moomettes Magnificents