Dove is building a movement in which women everywhere have the tools to take action and inspire each other and the girls in their lives. Thousands of women have joined the Dove Movement for Self-Esteem online.
Everyone has the opportunity to make a difference in a young girl’s self-esteem. I’ve participated in the past in helping my readers become aware of Dove Self-Esteem campaigns.
Share Your Inspiring Message
Dove is inviting women of all ages to share their inspiring message with the next generation of young women by simply answering this question:
What do you wish you’d known at 13?
By sharing these messages with the next generation, women can inspire each other and the girls in their life to reach their full potential.
Dove is asking for women to answer this question and share their messages as a source of inspiration for women and girls everywhere.
Share your inspiring message: Dovemovement.com
Dove Self-Esteem Weekend
- Everyone has the opportunity to make a difference in a young girl’s self-esteem
- Dove is uniting women across the country – individuals, partners and grassroots organizations
- Providing the next generation of women with the tools to build a positive relationship with beauty and reach their full potential
- Join us for the Dove Self-Esteem Weekend on October 22nd-24th
- One hour of your time makes a world of difference
- There are a variety of ways to get involved:
- National Partners: Participate in one of our national partner events: Girl Scouts of the USA, The Boys & Girls Club of America, Girls, Inc.
- Local Girls Organizations: Host a self-esteem building event in your community. Register your event on our map at dovemovement.com
- Individuals: Download free self-esteem building activities and spend an hour with a girl in your life. Register your event on our map at dovemovement.com
- Show your support online