Holiday Gift Guide
You don’t have to spend a fortune to give a great gift this holiday season. Lists are longer and budgets are tighter so finding the right gift, at the right price, can be difficult. Priced just under $10, with GODIVA Coffee you can treat everyone on your gift list or around your table with the perfect holiday indulgence.
While strolling along Madison Avenue while on a Holiday shopping trip with my youngest daughter in New York City, we just had to stop for a chocolate fix at Godiva Chocolate! The store was decked out so festive and jam-packed with holiday shoppers looking to treat themselves and buy Godiva gift baskets to take home!
I recently had the opportunity to sample some gift packs of Godiva’s magnificent coffee blends!
Godiva Peppermint Mocha
I have a Keurig coffee maker as well as a reusable filter for the single cup brewer. It was so easy to make a single cup just for myself to savor when relaxing at night. I also have a Bodum French Press Coffee Maker, and it brews up nicely in that as well. I found the coffee to be a medium roast, with just the right touch of peppermint and a chocolate finish.
Crafted from medium-roasted, 100% Arabica beans with seasonal flavors inspired by the famed Chocolatier’s most popular truffles, Godiva Coffee can be enjoyed by all. Whether you give the Godiva Coffee and Milk Chocolate Gems collection as a gift or create your own, pairing seasonal favorite Pumpkin Spice Coffee with a special mug or coffee maker, Godiva Coffee lets you give a luxurious gift at an affordable price.
Entertaining has never been easier with delicious holiday flavors like Peppermint Mocha and Cinnamon Gingerbread Truffle. Pair with your favorite dessert, chocolates or holiday cookies to get in to the spirit of the season.
To learn more about Godiva Coffee, please visit: Godiva Coffee
Godiva Peppermint Mocha Latte Recipe
Godiva Peppermint Mocha Latte Ingredients
- Per Serving:
- 6 ounces freshly brewed Godiva Peppermint Mocha Coffee
- 2 – 3 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 3 – 4 ounces warm milk
- Milk foam or whipped cream (optional)
- Crushed peppermint candies (optional)
- Brew Godiva Peppermint Mocha Coffee.
- While coffee is brewing, heat milk on stovetop or in microwave.
- Do not overheat. If desired, use a whisk to foam the milk.
- Pour brewed coffee into serving cups. Add chocolate syrup and
- sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add warm milk and foam or whipped cream (optional).
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies (optional).
© Moomettes Magnificents
Benefited reviewer. Opinions are my own.