Now, here are the rules and regulations, as well as my nominees for the next five deserving winners of the Arte y Pico Award:
1) Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award (http://arteypico.blogspot.com/)
1. Tina, from the Mummy Diaries. We all know how fashion conscious the Brits are. Tina, please just no little white gloves, and no tartan plaid when you give your acceptance speech. A small tiara might be OK.
2. Tammy, from Mom Knows Everything. Don’t forget your passport. You need it to cross over the border from Canada into the USA now!
3. Kim, from What’s That Smell? ~ Please girlie, try to find out what that smell is before you head on over to the awards! You might want to consult with Mariuca about perfume to spiff up with, since Roxy already tapped her for this award too!
4. Shinade, from the Painted Veil. ~ The consummate photographer don’t forget your camera so you can post some great photos of these winners~~
5. And last, but not least ~ Maggie, of Ramblings of Maggie. We Connecticut gals got to stick together, and besides, she doesn’t live near Stepford, CT on the Gold Coast either, so that makes her OK.
Congrats ladies, and Gracias, Roxy! Thanks also to Liza for bestowing it on my Mama Mentor Blog!