Since today is the 39th Anniversary of, I thought it appropriate to reinforce the benefits of using reusable drinking cups. As a mom and Grandmom, I’ve learned over the years that one can never have too many cups for the on hand.
I’m happy to have been given the opportunity by Mom Select to review the Tilty “A Better Sippy Cup” that’s ergonomic, designed by parents and recommended by pediatricians! The Tilty is designed to help your baby learn how to drink!
When I pick up ‘Lil Moomette fromeach day, the first thing that she does when she gets over to ‘s house is to ask for a drink of ‘something.’ We go through many drinks of ‘something’ until her mom or dad come to collect her, so that’s many cups! Can you imagine all the waste we’d be adding to the environment if I used a disposable cup for her each time?
The Tilty has been presented with the iParenting Media Award, and for good reason:
- Ercgonomic design makes drinking easier and more comfortable
- Snap on lid without a valve as recommended by the ADA
- Helps transition to cups with less mess
- Ease of use helps promote independent eating
- BPA Free, Phthalate Free, PVC Free, Dye Free, and Recyclable
- Holds the same amount as comparable products and is dishwasher safe (top rack)
The cups are clear in color, and have a snap-on lid that fits really tight to prevent spills (really tight, believe me!)
Help save the environment and get your child a Tilty cup! These would make a perfectgift for expectant parents!
For More Information: Tilty Cup
© Moomettes Magnificents
Benefited Reviewer. Opinions are my own.