Never Forget Again
Save and access anything you want to remember
If you’re a work-at-home mom or baby boomer grandmom like me, we’re still the keeper of the roost, no matter if the kids are launched or not. One would think that since my kids are grown and (partially) out of the house, that I’d have less to remember. Not so. Always one to keep the home fires burning, I still am a Granny Nanny, and daycare picker-upper. However, it’s easy to forget the things you want to remember – let alone stay organized!
Do you have trouble remembering the kids sports schedules, dance lessons, doctor appointments or what you were supposed to pick up at the grocery store for dinner?
I’d like to let you know how Springpad can help you to stay organized. Springpad is a free web application that helps you save anything you want to or need to remember, while automatically organize it. What’s even better is that you can access it anywhere to get things done! With Springpad, there’s no need for hundreds of bookmarks, emails, and paper notes.
As a Virtual Assistant, I need to have information available at-the-ready when I’m away from my home office. This online personal organizer is the answer I’ve been looking for!
With Springpad you’ll be able to:
-Notes, ideas, kid-friendly recipes, restaurants, products, books, movies, recommendations from friends and more.
– Use their clipper to save stuff from the web without leaving the page you are on. (Never forget cool products you find online.)
– Email notes into your Springpad account with your own personalized Springpad email address. (Great for blog post ideas!)
– Springpad enhances what you save with helpful information, like directions, price comparisons, showtimes, and coupons.
Helps you on-the-go:
– Access everything you’ve saved in Springpad on your mobile phone at www.springpadit.com/m
– Use Springpad’s new iPhone app to scan product barcodes that you come across; search for nearby restaurants and businesses with the geo-locator; take photos and add notes of things you want to remember.
Get stuff done:
– Create your own personalized lists for tasks, groceries, packing, blog post ideas and more.
– Add reminders to be sent to yourself via text message or email.
– Plan your family’s meals for the week using our Meal Planner app, which automatically generates a complete list of ingredients.
Springpad functions like a (free!) personal assistant to help keep you organized and productive. Never forget anything, from gift ideas to birthdays to vacation plans; just save it into Springpad and it’ll be there for you for anytime, anywhere.
I always said I needed a wife – now I have Springpad!
Follow Me on Springpad! http://springpadit.com/Moomettes
For More Information Visit: Springpad